What a Girl Wants

Download What a Girl Wants Movie Here
Download Movie What a Girl WantsWhat a Girl Wants
Trying to fit in. Born to stand out.
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Musical, Family, Adventure
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 5.70
IMDB Votes: 6285
Actors: Penn, Tom as Libby's Band Member, Osborne, Steven as Staff Member, Preston, Kelly as Libby Reynolds, Pryce, Jonathan as Alistair Payne, Chancellor, Anna as Glynnis Payne, James, Oliver as Ian Wallace, Bynes, Amanda as Daphne Reynolds, Greene, James as Percy, McGhee, Soleil as Young Daphne, Atkins, Eileen as Jocelyn Dashwood, Reeves, Peter as Sir John Dashwood, Firth, Colin as Henry Dashwood, Cole, Christina as Clarissa Payne, Toller, Mike as Libby's Band Member, Syms, Sylvia as Princess Charlotte
Daphne, a seventeen-year-old girl from New York goes to England in search of her father, who does not know he had a child with an American girlfriend he met while working in Morocco, and whose aristocratic family did not approve of the woman.
Download What a Girl Wants Movie Here
I was really surprised by this film. Yes, it was probably designed by a team of marketing. Yes, it is not very original and yes, some of the embarassingly obvious. That said, this is a very entertaining movie. I thought it was well directed and well acted. I would not be surprised to see Amanda Bynes start taking more seriously the role in the future with great success. This What a Girl Wants Comedy movie does what it intends to do: entertain teenagers. Anyone who is a fan of light comedies must check in between this film. It's better than most teen movies out there and much better than that stupid DivX Movie What a Girl Wants Big Fat Greek Wedding. ** 1 / 2 ****
This What a Girl Wants film wants to be better, but just not. Which has no surprises at all - everything that happens is broadcast. I wanted to like it, but I just did not. Colin Furth I enjoy watching dance in front of the mirror - that was the best part of the film.
I have read several reviews of this movie: What a Girl Wants and I must say that only men will not "get" this one. Our local newspaper said that the reviewer not only get the stars in the eyes "of women leaving the theater. Their review did not even MENTION Colin Firth. Well, I know! Colin is what will attract women to this film, and that does not disappoint. It's the best thing about the movie. Amanda Bynes is cute, and I liked her too. The rest of the cast is also quite good ... Anna Chancellor (Caroline Bingley, for fans of Pride and Prejudice ...), and Eileen Atkins in particular. I found the story of the daughter longing for her father and the father only discovered his very sweet and moving. Yes, the script was a little sloppy and the humor often falls flat, but overall, the performance of Colin Firth fact worth seeing for me. This is definitely a chick movie, though:)
This movie: What a Girl Wants is so bad. The story is dull, the acting sometimes poor. The plot is so predictable and cheese is one of the conventional feel good crappy movies where you can see what is about to happen one miles away. As for humor, so we just took the biscuit, falling over and screaming done wrong, no sense of the reaction time or funny, Chaplin or Stan Laurel could have taught them a lot of that. I saw with my freedom for the media class - there is no way in hell I pay to go see a What a Girl Wants Comedy like this. I wanted to pay just to sit through it! I was embarrassed all the way through it because it was so corny. How the hell can anyone above the rate of 3 stars is beyond me.
As far as I'm concerned, this What a Girl Wants movie gives us the perfect 'time out' from the daily routine. It's sweet, charming and has a good cast. Pending, of course, is Colin Firth. Respondents who say that this DVD movie What a Girl Wants is ideal for "under 13 and more than 80" people just do not understand. Many of us who love Mr. Darcy forever, and who are in need of more films Colin Firth. He is, of course, absolutely magnificent in the film, and has a lot of time on screen. I would pay to see and hear him read a phone book, so to see this movie: What a Girl Wants again and will definitely be among the first to buy the DVD. It was strange to see Anna Chancellor as his fiancee, who played a part in the same way she portrayed Caroline Bingley. His character was not good enough for Mr. Darcy, is not suitable for a Lord Dashwood. Although many people have criticized the sweetness of the film, I, as a hopelessly romantic, ending their loved ones. I left the theater feeling better than when I entered. (I felt the same way as "Bridget Jones's Diary" ended. Actually, I could not wait to see you again, from the last kiss kiss is probably the best I've seen in a movie. I away. Sorry .) Although I realize that this What a Girl Wants movie will not win any Oscars, remains a wonderful way to spend an hour and a half.

Download What a Girl Wants Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download American Psycho II: All American Girl
Rent DivX Movie
xXx DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment