Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
Download Movie Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom MenaceStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
The saga begins Spring 1999, The Saga Begins May 19th, Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every saga has a beginning., One Truth, One Hate, The Force Returns May 19th
Formats: divx, 720p, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Year: 1999
IMDB Rating: 6.30
IMDB Votes: 125747
Actors: Oz, Frank as Yoda, Quarshie, Hugh as Capt. Panaka, Stamp, Terence as Supreme Chancellor Valorum, Portman, Natalie as Queen Padme Naberrie Amidala, McDiarmid, Ian as Senator Palpatine, Ford Davies, Oliver as Gov. Sio Bibble, Blessed, Brian as Boss Nass, August, Pernilla as Shmi Skywalker, Baker, Kenny as R2-D2, Daniels, Anthony as C-3PO, Neeson, Liam as Qui-Gon Jinn, Lloyd, Jake as Anakin Skywalker, Secombe, Andrew as Watto, Best, Ahmed as Jar Jar Binks, McGregor, Ewan as Obi-Wan Kenobi
This First Episode follows the young years of Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader). The friendship of Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn are also central aspects. And the beginning of the rise to power of Senator Palpatine to Emperor.
Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
Threat Phantom is a prequel to Star Wars Episode 4.5 6.Its Trade on the federation to put a lock on the planet Naboo and two Jedi are sent to resolve, but negotiations are almost dead. I loved this DivX film Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace very much.Jar-Jar and Darth Maul are my favorite and Ewan Mc Gregg Natl Portman and Liam Neeson were very good it.Darth Maul only had three lines and did not show in the film, but much Jar -jar made me laugh a lot.Some of the performance was terrible and the person who plays Anika could not even act.I only hope that this Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace film is not destroyed by a remake.

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Nacho Libre Movie
Ruthless People Download
Cocoon: The Return Download

No comments:

Post a Comment