Silent Hill

Download Silent Hill Movie Here
Download Movie Silent HillSilent Hill
Welcome to Hell, The game is on., Welcome to Silent Hill, Once you enter Silent Hill there is no turning back., Enjoy your stay., Not so silent anymore, The Silence Will Be Broken, We've been expecting you.
Formats: divx, hpc, hidivx, 720p
Genres: Horror, Thriller
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 6.50
IMDB Votes: 32701
Actors: Dumont, Maxine as Christabella's Aide, Holden, Laurie as Cybil Bennett, Ritschel, Derek as Young Police Officer, Hiebert, Amanda as Gas Attendant, Allen, Tanya as Anna, Unger, Deborah Kara as Dahlia Gillespie, Krige, Alice as Christabella, Coates, Kim as Officer Thomas Gucci, Crawford, Eve as Sister Margaret, Williams, Colleen as Archivist, Ferland, Jodelle as Sharon Da Silva/Alessa Gillespie, Gabriel, Ron as Old Mechanic, Britton, Christopher as Adam, Bean, Sean as Christopher Da Silva, Mitchell, Radha as Rose Da Silva
After the continuous sleep walking episodes of Sharon, the young daughter of Rose Da Silva, the decision is made to take Sharon to the place only mentioned in her restless dreams- Silent Hill. However, the road to Silent Hill is anything but easy to access, and Rose creates a high speed chase between herself and a police officer only to end in a crash for them both. When she wakes up, Sharon has disappeared and Rose is at the entrance to the deserted, dream-like town of Silent Hill. As Rose begins the search for her daughter, she does not realize the terror and mystery surrounding her. Rose is led on a blind search for her beloved daughter, finding herself getting more and more entwined into disturbing past of Silent Hill.
Download Silent Hill Movie Here
I have not played the game, but I think this is definitely one of the best horror movies in recent years. I have been longing for a Silent Hill Horror film like this, and I saw the ring. The atmosphere is really creepy and the monsters and effects are the best I've ever seen. I hate CG effects and fun monsters that have ruined many films that could have been much better monsters have been designed as good as Silent Hill. Sound effects are too great, and there is no sudden "hideout" for the surprise as in cheap horror movies. Script is well thought out and everything makes sense in the end. Therefore, do not leave you confused or basis for preparing a sequel. It is generally a very good horror movie, and absolutely worth the two hours spent watching.
Based on the 1999 games, including Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Resident Evil: Apocalypse, which is another adaptation, and I have no idea if the game has no connection with this pretty silly story. Basically Rosa Da Silva (from the phone booth Radha Mitchell), adopted troubled daughter Sharon (Jodelle Ferland), and is seeking its routes due to severe nightmares and sleepwalking, and it is the departure of the strange and desolate city is called "Silent Hill." Rose Da Silva husband Christopher (Sean Bean) alerts you to all the terrible things that have happened in the city, but she ignores it enough, and consequently has a car accident, is on May buildings suffer quite random attacks spirit, For example, the merging of the walls, as zombie trying to get things from it, oh, and Sharon disappears. Sharon It is just like a little girl named Alessa (also Ferland), and the people of the city, which finally seems to want to burn anyone who may be involved with it and try to destroy the community, and is mainly Christabella ( Star Trek: First Contact Alice Krige) who wants it. Also starring as Cybil Bennett Laurie Holden, Deborah Kara Unger as Dahlia Gillespie, Kim Coates as Officer Thomas Gucci and Tanya Allen as Anna. Not all random moments scared me, in fact, until the police appeared linking the main woman, I was not sure if it was in his mind or what I would really need to see the game, but I am sure even when it does, it will not change my opinion, this Silent Hill Horror film does not make sense. Suitable!
I saw Silent Hill with high hopes of seeing a great movie. My friend made a very good and enthusiastic two thumbs up! Now I am convinced that my friend is indeed crazy. I have to check your refrigerator in case of outbreak of the limbs and / or heads that are stored there. This Silent Hill film was an unpleasant surprise for a guy. Performance: 5 / 10 The performance is decent but too many characters are useless and many times does a little over the top in an unpleasant way. Radha Mitchell very well, and the support of all players do their part. Nothing worthy of Oscars, but nothing worthy of a Razzie, too. Writing: 1 / 10 The script is unoriginal, stupid, confused, you piece of shit is not worthy of being used as toilet paper. Is superficial, not alarming, as is the consensus, it makes no sense in any fashion. It is not good beyond ignorance. Many scripts are poor, but the rest is good enough to enjoy the movie. Not so with Silent Hill. I can not describe the pain of the plot. Directing: 4 / 10 The DivX film Silent Hill is less direction. It goes here and there without an ounce of plot lines, and is incredibly sloppy. It's not as bad as the script, although the location is bad. Secial Effects / Photo: 10/10 Practically the only major part of the film. Special effects and camera work work together to make a delicious watching the movie. But even they can not cope with others. Final diagnosis: D
This Silent Hill Horror movie has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror movie has the most beautiful places I've seenThis movie: Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis movie: Silent Hill locations seenThis most beautiful DivX film Silent Hill I have the most beautiful places I've seenThis DVD movie Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DVD movie Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DVD film Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DivX film Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DVD film Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most I've seen beautiful

Download Silent Hill Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Gone with the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment