Sicko

Download Sicko Movie Here
Download Movie SickoSicko

Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Documentary
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 8.40
IMDB Votes: 29780
Actors: Moore, Michael as Himself
A documentary comparing the highly profitable American health care industry to other nations, and HMO horror stories.
Download Sicko Movie Here
I just do not see this DivX Movie Sicko and another Sicko film I've seen in my life has had the impact that has had me in this movie. My wife has multiple sclerosis and requires a large amount of medical treatment. Only one of the many recipes is a thousand (U.S.) dollars a month. This very expensive experimental drug is no more than an old flu vaccine that are experiencing. (Seriously) I am a middle-class workers with insurance .. and I may soon be homeless due in part to this. The other part is due to corruption in the banking system that I hope that one day also get exposed. I am now officially embarrassed to be a U.S. citizen. If not for me and in middle age and have 15 years of age in a job that can not replace ... I would like this forever called "Free Country" Peace Rico rich3077@gmail.com
Felt that this DivX film Sicko was a surface view of the health problems cost U.S. just too many personal examples. Not yet another poor soul with problems, we all have problems. Moore expected rate in the big AMA, pharmaceutical companies, FDA, insurance companies and health, of course, our leaders in Congress. Perhaps a more optimistic view of socialized medicine foreign health problems of these countries have a degree of corruption in other government programs. Only it's hard to believe that the doctor would be free of corruption. Mr. Moore hopes to hit the nail on the head with this documentary, which was just playing around the sides of it. Michael feels he is being soft with age.

Download Sicko Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Blade Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment