Phone Booth

Download Phone Booth Movie Here
Download Movie Phone BoothPhone Booth
Your life is on the line., Today someone has his number, Just Keep Talking!, No options. No lies. No fear. No deals. Just keep talking., New York City...12 million people...22 million phones...one billion connections a day, Its now or never, A ringing phone has to be answered., Hang Up And You Die
Formats: divx, hidivx, 1080p, hpc
Genres: Thriller, Crime, Drama
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 7.20
IMDB Votes: 35486
Actors: Whitaker, Forest as Captain Ramey, Mitchell, Radha as Kelly Shepard, Holmes, Katie as Pamela McFadden, Constantine, Yorgo as ESU Commander, Texada, Tia as Asia, Farrell, Colin as Stu Shepard, Nobbs, Keith as Adam, Ash, Arian Waring as Corky, Sutherland, Kiefer as The Caller, Parker, Paula Jai as Felicia, MacDonald, James as Negotiator, Pais, Josh as Mario, Enos III, John as Leon, Jones, Richard T. as Sergeant Cole, Yount, Dell as Pizza Guy
A slick New York publicist (Farrell) who picks up a ringing receiver in a phone booth is told that if he hangs up, he'll be killed... and the little red light from a laser rifle sight is proof that the caller isn't kidding.
Download Phone Booth Movie Here
I would say that there are very few movies I am honored with the lowest score of the "horrible" but I must say that this Phone Booth Thriller wins this category hands down. It is full of cliches beaten, badly acted, and technically mediocre. The main features of the personality is so obnoxious over-dramatic and over-done, it's almost embarrassing to see. All the characters are behaving completely histrionically is tiring and silly. I was excited to read the comments about this film: Phone Booth and dragged a friend to see me. Let me tell you, I was never so embarrassed in a long time. The major features of mediocrity does not even spare the little technical details - such as the omni-present in situ in order red laser - I mean, almost everyone knows what a laser pointer spot appears, and finally does not look like a maroon paint spot with low light, which does not even shake on the movie.
The phone booth is a very smart and unusual film. Decent acting from the cast including a great performance from Colin Farrell! Forest Whitaker was very good.Kiefer Sutherland was excellent! The performances of Radha Mitchell, Katie Holmes and Paula Jai Parker are good.I like the way the Phone Booth Thriller movie has divided the Hulk as well as screens.I that focused on the victim and the murderer almost all the time and twenty-one minutes! The finish is just incredible! Joel Schumacher is a great director and, in my opinion, this DVD film Phone Booth deserves much attention on my opinion.If you want a short DivX film Phone Booth that keeps you up to the end and a final which is very surprising to see the phone booth!
This movie: Phone Booth is about a girl who is trapped in a phone booth where the public is threatened by a maniacal sniper on the line are watching him. And it's good. My disappointment is that, for various reasons, I thought it would be much better. I loved the premise, and I found interesting was the casting. I also heard positive things about him. But in reality, away from my grip as I thought in my mind wander a bit at half-way through - and is the kind of DivX Movie Phone Booth where it really should not happen. Colin Farrell is good, as is the disembodied voice of Keifer Sutherland. The director addresses a number of innovative techniques like split screens etc, which give a value of curiosity. Personally, I found the soundtrack music constant intrusion after a while, but I congratulate him for trying something different. So we see by all means. Just do not expect much. Everything that's wrong PhoneBooth is that the tension is only slightly more slack on what should be in movies like this, and that's what makes it a decent movie, more than excellent.

Download Phone Booth Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Mr. Deeds Download
Toy Story Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment