Sonny

Download Sonny Movie Here
Download Movie SonnySonny
His life was the morning after, until he decided to change the night before.
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Crime, Drama
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 5.50
IMDB Votes: 884
Actors: Franco, James as Sonny Phillips, Suvari, Mena as Carol, Davis, Josie as Gretchen, Timbes, Graham as Troy, Alden, Cary Wilmot as Catherine, Merck, Wallace as Scott, Shea, Janet as Wealthy Woman, Vaccaro, Brenda as Meg, Stanton, Harry Dean as Henry Wade, Caan, Scott as Jesse, Blethyn, Brenda as Jewel Phillips, Cage, Nicolas as Acid Yellow, Coppola, Marc as Jimmy at Mattie's, Cassel, Seymour as Albert, Metcalf, Willie as Cal
New Orleans, 1981. Sonny Phillips, just discharged from the Army, returns home. The only life he's known is as a gigolo, working for his mother, but he wants to leave that behind. However, the job his Army buddy promised doesn't materialize, and he can't escape his past.
Download Sonny Movie Here
"I was lucky to see it in an import-region 1 DVD, and was not surprised by the focus-view and sensitivity of the director and cast in front of that line I can rough history ."------ explain this, I knew that the writer of this Sonny Crime many years ago. This is essentially his own life story. I believe that unless this Sonny film takes place in New Orleans, in real life was Galveston, Texas. I have read several of his unproduced scripts, and many of them addressing the same subject. God knows what would have happened if it had not become a writer. Interesting side bit about John Carlen. He was mentored by the late Edward Bunker, who was also a writer from prison, but was perhaps best known for playing Mr. Blue in Reservoir Dogs. I suppose that Mr. Bunker was a type of violent man, because both of them fell and Carlos was so worried that Bunker came after he went into hiding.
First let me say that I love James Franco. I loved him in Freaks and Geeks and most of its functions since then .... but this Sonny film was just silly. The actress who plays the main character became the mother of Sonny and its so annoying fake accent is so grating that is tempted to turn off half of the film. James Franco tries his best with a seriously bad script writing and not as a qualified director. Nicolas directed this Sonny Crime in a strange way. I do not think that actors should assume that managers may be based solely on being in the movies. There is a small thing called education and experience, and just because you are the star of 30 films + does not mean you have the skills to direct a film. Three quarters of the way the Sonny movie can be said of the players have left and just want to finish. James Franco think that only in this DVD film Sonny starring experience. To push itself to form other functions, but that does not make it a good movie. It's almost painful to watch. I'm from Mississippi, I have been throughout the South and the North and I have never heard such accents as those agents being used.
I just recently saw this DivX Movie Sonny on HBO or Cinemax, well, let me tell you, I was like a train wreck, once you start watching, can not see. Therefore, it was after 1:00 am when I turned it on, thinking he had found something to help me go to sleep, but once I started listening to it and get the DivX film Sonny in the plot of what it really was, I was surprised, and very interested in what might come from the characters. When Sonny went crazy when I was in Texas with that blonde girl, when really it was only "what the hell kind of DVD film Sonny is this?" That did not stop seeing me, however, only kept me on the edge of what was going to do from then on. Mena Suvari I felt great, because this is not your typical nice little roll in Hollywood for her to do that was different and avant-garde, and it was wonderful in it. The final threw me off, but I did think a little and make your own conclusion as to what happened to them.
I am puzzled by the low rating and poor reviews of this Sonny Crime film was done. Could have been the case even if it is not a Nick Cage A-list actor? I thought this DivX Movie Sonny to be an extraordinary piece of me gripped until the end. James Franco once again shows his chops as one of the best actors of his generation. Perhaps the Sonny film was a little too real for many to have a life and prositution showed that it was through Hollywood spectacles (eg, Pretty Woman). With the exception of Scott Caan, all performances were stellar and the Sonny Crime movie was a phenomenal debut for any first-time director. I hope it does not affect Mr. haters cage away from your position behind the lens.

Download Sonny Movie Here
Also check this movies:

DivX Movie Breakfast Club, The

No comments:

Post a Comment