Bad Santa

Download Bad Santa Movie Here
Download Movie Bad SantaBad Santa
Get Naughty this Holiday Season., He's very naughty . . . and not very nice. [DVD], He doesn't care if you're naughty or nice.
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Crime, Comedy
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 7.20
IMDB Votes: 22700
Actors: Mac, Bernie as Gin, Callen, Bryan as Miami Bartender, Tom, Lauren as Lois, Ross, Lisa as Milwaukee Bartender, Kelly, Brett as The Kid, Scott, Lorna as Milwaukee Mother, Bieker, Harrison as Milwaukee Boy, Ritter, John as Bob Chipeska, Naidu, Ajay as Hindustani Troublemaker, Borstein, Alex as Milwaukee Mom with Photo, Charles, Dylan as Milwaukee Bratty Boy, Graham, Lauren as Sue, Gardell, Billy as Milwaukee Security Guard, Thornton, Billy Bob as Willie, Cox, Tony as Marcus
'Bad Santa' is the story of two conmen who go on a road trip to malls dressed as Santa and his elf. Rather than spreading good cheer, the duo's motive is to rob each establishment, a strategy that becomes complicated when they encounter an 8-year-old who teaches them the true meaning of Christmas.
Download Bad Santa Movie Here
BAD SANTA (2003) *** Billy Bob Thornton, Tony Cox, Lauren Graham, John Ritter, Bernie Mac, Lauren Tom, Cloris Leachman, Brett Kelly. Black comedy pitch filmmaker Terry Zwigoff and the Coen brothers (who had the idea and production) of a career criminal and alcoholic malcontent whose annual scam as a department store Santa Claus with his partner as his "assistant" ( Thornton and Cox making a joyful multicolored pair) is facing a few unsuspecting milquetoast set backs including the commercial manager (Ritter in one of his last screen appearances), cock Store (Mac) and a heavyset teenager (Kelly), Thornton think that's the real Kris Kringle. Often uproariously funny SAPPY undercoating with a bit of bad and nice with all the attractions of curdled egg nog. Thornton is a riot as the sore loser talk and the Bad Santa Crime movie sets the tone of raw materials outrageous behavior that makes the most of a sacred cow led to slaughter. Note: Bill Murray was used by the lead.
I actually saw Bad'der Santa. First, avoid this film. Raunch I expected and a lot of swearing. Yes, it certainly is here. I'm tired and I do not think it is a DVD film Bad Santa that would have any effect on me. Child, was I wrong. Billy Bob brings a nuance in his delivery that laughs at me in minutes. Hey! I know people like this! Thornton is brilliant! Even John Ritter, for once, was fun. But then there is this sinister backdrop of the events that appear to be more than a convenience for these people to do things dysfunctional and hilarious dialogue forward. The whole story is unlikely. All the characters are quite flat and are committed to its one-sidedness. None of this matters. It was like a caricature of a way. I was entertained and I found myself laughing out loud often. This DivX film Bad Santa is not for everyone. Were offended. Elements? Bad language, a small amount of nudity, a lot of suggestive sexual acts, a minimum of violence. I am going to see again.
Possible spoilers This DVD movie Bad Santa made me laugh out loud until the end. I love grumpy, sarcastic and cynical characters and Santa BB Thornton was the epitome of that. Despite falling in the "bad boy turns good 'category is far from cheesy stupidity of America we are used to. Passing the whole DivX Movie Bad Santa just wish the main character turns the corner and be good boy and when finally, is not in the traditional sense, it still maintains the sarcastic pessimism until the end. Very entertaining. There are 1-murderer in the whole line, see this movie. 9 / 10 "I'm an eating, drinking, smoking, Holy sh # tting" "How can someone drop me on my head?" "You will not sh # Not right for a week!"
I saw this in the theater with the old. Believe it or not, some people brought their small children to this, apparently thinking that was typical fare for the xmas Bad Santa Crime film "The Santa Clause." As they sat there in shock, with their jaws on the floor, the wife and I chortled and guffawed * OUT LOUD with loud roars of joy! We were the only people who knew what they were before entering, and in my opinion, the only people who really enjoyed the movie. Impeccable performances by all. Intelligent, twisting script with unexpected surprises that just seems to keep coming. John Ritter commercial manager of image caught was worth the price alone - even better than his "Sling Blade" performance. "What about the f'ing sandwiches?" remains a humorous phrase in our home * years later! I rarely buy movies that I usually can not see the same thing over and over again (as opposed to listening to music), but I bought this because I think it is one of the most enjoyable movies ever made, along with "Young Frankenstein" (another in my FAVE roar in the theater in its original version = uh-oh, now I'm dating).

Download Bad Santa Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Stripes DivX Movie
Vacancy Movie
DivX Movie 88 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment